The “Eishet Chayil,” or woman of valor, is a prayer that denotes the value of the Jewish woman, detailing her status as a matriarch. Attributed to King Solomon, it is often sung at Shabbat dinner to honor our wives and mothers. The story goes that Jewish women remained devoted to their husbands despite enslavement in ancient Egypt, saving the Hebrews from extinction. To this day, Jewish mothers play the essential role of perpetuating the community that keeps Judaism alive.
• Limited edition Liberated State x Three of Swords collaboration piece
• 52% cotton, 48% poly fleece
• Cropped raw hem
• Dropped shoulder
• Machine wash cold and inside-out.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print.