It's 1982 on a brisk fall night. The cabs are being called, the cigarettes are being lit, and Suzy's a punk rocker now. What's a girl like her gonna wear to the gig?
This - the Suzy in Moscow Tee.
Made out of 60% organic cotton and 40% recycled polyester, this soft, eco-conscious piece serves just the right amount of grunge & grit. With its unisex fit, side-seamed construction, and vintage-inspired DTG print, this durable tee is ideal for all activities, from the park to the mosh pit.
Inspired by goth icons Siouxsie & the Banshees & 20th century Soviet punk...but created just for you.
Adore this design? Check it out on a bomber jacket here!
• Environmentally conscious blank - 60% organic cotton, 40% recycled polyester
• Unisex fit
• Crew neck
• Textured, multicolored DTG print
• Available sizes: S - 2XL
• Machine wash cold and inside-out.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print.
NOTE: For those who prefer a more slim fit, go one size down.