It's 1982 on a brisk fall night. The cabs are being called, the cigarettes are being lit, and Suzy's a punk rocker now. What's a girl like her gonna wear to the gig?
This - the Suzy in Moscow Bomber Jacket.
Made out of 100% polyester, this chic, moody piece can be layered beneath a larger jacket or worn alone for the ultimate casual goth fit. Featuring 2 pockets, soft fleece lining, and a vintage-inspired print, featuring medieval gothic text along the collar, hem, & cuffs, this jacket is bound to become your fall wardrobe's staple piece.
Inspired by goth icons Siouxsie & the Banshees & 20th century Soviet punk...but created just for you.
Adore this design? Check it out on a tee here!
• 100% polyester
• Unisex fit
• Vibrant multicolored print on collar, hem, cuffs, & back
• Brushed white fleece lining & silver hardware
• Cut & sew
• 2 pockets
• Available sizes: S - 3XL
• Machine wash cold and inside-out.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print.
|Sleeve Length (inches)||22.5||23
NOTE: For those who prefer a more slim fit, go one size down.