‘I would die for you, I would die for you,’ he wept /
The Lord held me by my neck /
‘I wish things could be different,’ he wept”
There’s only one thing holding your soul back from slipping into that bottomless pit, and I’m sorry to say this…but He no longer cares.
Reach out and touch faith in our new Many Hands Long Sleeve Tee. Constructed out of 100% cotton, this soft, unisex top features 3 bold, monochromatic DTG prints on the chest & both sleeves. With its rounded neckline, ribbed cuffs, and side-seamed construction, adorn your vessel in this long sleeve favorite and He might just forgive you.
Inspired by folk horror, 80’s/90’s black metal merch, 18th century theologian and philosopher Jonathan Edwards, and experimental musician Lingua Ignota…but created just for you.
• 100% cotton
• Unisex (for a snug fit, consider going one size down)
• Ribbed cuffs
• Vintage-inspired white DTG print on chest & sleeves
• Crew neck
• Machine wash cold and inside-out.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print.
|LENGTH (in)||WIDTH (in)||SLEEVE LENGTH (in)|