Low-country voodoo, or, “hoodoo” is a distillation of spiritualism practiced by enslaved Africans, Native Americans, and European Christian mountain people. This unique brand of folk magic relies heavily on conjure, cartomancy, and the potency of organic matter like bones, shells, and plants.
• Limited edition Liberated State x Three of Swords collaboration piece
• Semi-fitted (if a tighter fit is preferred, go one size down)
• 100% cotton
• Machine wash cold and inside-out.
• Hang dry or tumble dry low.
• Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron print.
|Body Length (inches)||27||28||29||30||32|
|Body Width (inches)||18||20||22||24||26|